Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yarn Along #1



Currently, I’m having a Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter series marathon. It’s not like I don’t have anything new to read, there is a TBR stack a mile long waiting for my attention. A few months ago I just had the urge to go back to the beginning (not my first time doing this) and read through this series again. The book I’m reading now is Kiss of the Night. All of Sherrilyn Kenyon’s books are a good read.

Also, I got my new Interweave Knits magazine in the mail. Yeah! I’ve thumbed through it a few times and read the article on Annemor. And my Husband’s Gamerinformer came in some days ago and I’ve also thumbed through it, too. And The Knitter's Year arrived in the mail not too long ago; I ordered it and a few other craft books recently. The sachets I made last week came from this book and I have my eye on some other patterns as well.

And the Hexipuffs! I’m back to working on them. 25 and counting!

Over at Small Things there are more yarn alongs to catch up on.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! And welcome to the Yarn Along!

    That Knitter's Year looks very tempting. I can't (yet?) knit, but it would make a great gift for my partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lise, I've only been knitting for 8 years. Baby steps, if you put your mind to it you get there. The Knitter's Year is very nice. 52-one week projects, I'm sure your partner would like it.

    ReplyDelete