Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday and Lots of Rain


It’s been quite busy these last few days. Not only have Husband and I been rearranging and decluttering our house in preparation for Christmas decorations. I went to visit my parents Sunday and got roped into helping them too. Lots of fun. We are about done with our house. There are just a few more decorations to put out and I can see some dust bunnies that need to be rounded up and corralled in the trash bin. Yee-haw!



The kids have added their own personal touches to the tree. Daughter made a puppet Santa and a snow flake and Son made a snow flake. I’m sure as Christmas draws nearer, more will be showing up.



Sarah’s Super Quick Throw, part two, is a third complete.



The lighting in the pictures are horrendous. It’s all the gloom from the rain we’re getting.





With all the distraction of home life, I’m not as far along as I would like to be. Must crochet faster AND FASTER. Until I have this completed, I won’t be starting/working on anything else. Time is barreling by, Christmas will be here soon.

Go check out more wonderful WIPW’s over at Tami's Amis.

1 comment:

  1. I like the kids addition to the tree...that's what it so special! Good luck getting the projects and all the Christmas Stuff done...we've not started anything Christmas decoration wise.

    ReplyDelete