Friday, December 9, 2011

FO Friday...Not Quite



Today, I was hoping that the Sarah’s Super Quick Throw that I’m working on would be a FO. But, it is not. Maybe three more days until it’s complete, fingers crossed.

So, I thought that I would share some other FO’s that I completed weeks/months ago.



This is a commissioned blanket that I have made for a customer.



She has ordered them for her grandchildren.

Happy knitting/crocheting this weekend! And as always for more FO’s hop over to Tami's Amis.

6 comments:

  1. A blanket must take forever. I'm thinking of doing a granny square one, but make it a year long project, plus I have to learn how to crochet. Need to get on that stat! :)

    Cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice little hat and blanket. Looking forward to seeing your newest wip turn in to a fo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hat is lovely - and beautiful yarn, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in the hat. Looks like it would be a great camo yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the responses! The yarn was picked by my customer because her son likes to hunt so much. Mami crocheting is easy to pick up. Once you get the hang of it a blanket won't take too long.

    ReplyDelete