Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday #5

Hope everyone survived the Holidays and had a Merry Christmas! With all the Christmas knitting/crocheting I did for everyone else, I didn't get any done for my household. And reading the posts from fellow WIPer's and FOer's I had handmade ornament envy.







So, this week I am going to try and get a few done; in dark grey, red, and white to match our other Christmas decor. That way when we take all the decorations down after New Year's they can be packed away with them. I already have a few done that I'll be sharing on FO Friday.

As always, hop over to Tami's Amis to check out other awesome WIP's.

3 comments:

  1. That's clever! I always feel like I've missed the boat when I see all the gorgeous deccies on December blogs. Good thinking to make them now and have them packed away and ready for next year!

    ReplyDelete