Friday, December 16, 2011

FO Friday #2


 Rounding up the week I have three FO’s:



three sachets (I forgot to mention that I got the pattern out of A Knitter's Year by Debbie Bliss )



and Mobius Mosaic.



Soon, I will have a link for the Mobius Mosaic in my shop KnitPurlHooked. I had planned on having it ready by today, but things went awry and it did not turn out that way. One of our cats have been not feeling up to snuff. So, between nursing him and running him to the vets a few times, plus regular everyday stuff, I’m exhausted. This on top of our dog dying three weeks ago of old age,



at odd moments I still look for him about the house.

OK! enough of the drearies, jump over to Tami's Amis for more FO’s.

11 comments:

  1. Love the colours in the throw, and it looks so snuggly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and texture in the wrap. that is very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen it is funny how that yarn worked up. And thanks for the condolences. I forget to mention where I got the pattern and will be posting that when I finally link it up with my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SusanD1408 Crochet Addict and pinkundine thank you and the yarn is very snugly! It was hard giving it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed making the Mobius. The pattern is easy to follow and works up quickly. Plus, the yarn has an interesting feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sachet!
    So sorry to hear about your pup...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the throw - the white border and fringe really set off those darker shades beautifully. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mobius. Your little model is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...just realized I'm your first follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy, thanks for following me. And my little model is such a ham!

    ReplyDelete