Friday, May 25, 2012

FO Friday #18

As I was working on the Hexipuff's for the Geek Chic Hexipuff post last week I kept thinking on how cute and puffy the puffs were. And then it hit me, why not enlarge the puffs and turn it into a pillow.


Of course I changed up the pattern a bit. Instead of a hexagon, I turned it into an octagon. Surprisingly, it didn't take long to make; I finished in just a few hours. My Octipuff ~grins~ has already been in a pillow fight, used for a foot rest, and has been slept and drooled on. So, I believe it has been met with approval.

Hop on over to Tami's Amis for more awesome FO viewing.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect weapon for a pillow fight! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Husband has already figured that out.

      Delete
  2. So adorable! I just want to hug it and squeeze it! This is such a great idea! Imagine what fun you could have by introducing colorwork into such a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. It's what I was thinking making the Hexipuffs.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! Glad you're getting so much use out of them already :-D

    ReplyDelete