Friday, May 4, 2012

FO Friday #15

I don't know if I'm excited that it is Friday or if I'm left wondering where my week went. Well, I'm definitely glad it's not Thursday anymore. I thought yesterday was never going to end. Our window unit went out Wednesday night, so, I ventured to the city yesterday to buy a new one. Forgot that it is graduation weekend for one of the colleges. Everyone and there grandparents are in town = lines out the ying-yang. And because of the heat everyone in my household Thursday evening was whiny and temperamental (emphasis on the mental).

Okay. Enough of my whining. For today's share, remember this?

Our new dog Shep thought it need a little something "more".

Finally, I have made the replacement hat for Son.


Just in time for Summer. Go me!

For more awesome FO viewing check-out Tami's Amis.

4 comments:

  1. Great hat, and it looks like Shep agrees. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! evil pets and knitwear can be a pain. My kitty played with my blocking needles while I was blocking a shawl. So much fun- NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, heat and humidity tends to make'em cranky in a hurry! Great hat ... now hopefully Shep stays away from it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he, I like that your dog was trying to participate :)
    Great fix!

    ReplyDelete