Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Blog Along #18

Like a good little crafter, I've been working loyally on two, yes, just two knitting projects. Recently though, I have been longing for others to the point of distraction. I fought valiantly for days to resist. Alas, I've lost the battle, for the motifs' siren call is too strong.


These crocheted motifs have been silently plotting to find a way to pull my attention back to them. And on Friday they finally succeeded. I knew I wanted to make a blanket with them but not the little details of it. Now, I do and they are my new affair.

Still, I'm reading Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It's a good read and I'm trying to savor the book and not to gobble it up too quickly.

Hop on over to Tami's Amis and Small Things to view more awesome WIPs.

5 comments:

  1. I understand, been working hard on feather and fan, but in the back of my mind I keep hearing.....yarn from over there saying something to me, I try to ignore it...we shall see who is strongest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a pretty motif like that you totally get a pass. Besides knitting and crochet are definitely two different crafts, and so you shouldn't have to count it towards your knitting quota ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty square, its going to look amazing as a blanket. The blue border really pops against the brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice to get some hooky action.
    Lovely blocks, will make a pretty blanket.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like how the colours work together. Can't wait to see the finished result. Ali x

    ReplyDelete