Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday Blog Along #19

Happy Independence Day!

Please, everyone be careful celebrating today. Especially, those living here on the East Coast who've been effected by the derecho storm and heat wave.

I would like to properly credit this image but my browser has lost the link
& I can't find it. Sorry
Finished reading Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon, which is an excellent read and would recommend it. Now, I am reading Chronicles of Nick: Infamous by Sherrilyn Keyon. Yes, I'm a bit of a fan. Okay, I'm a BIG fan of Sherrilyn Keyon. I've been reading her books for years, since the Dark-Hunter series began, I've even gotten my mom hooked on reading her books.

There are no pictures today of my WIPs, not much noticeable progress has been make to really record. I've steadily been plugging away at them just not noticeable on film.

Hop on over to Tami's Amis, who has made her 100th WIP post! And Small Things to view awesome WIPs.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! Hopefully all the power gets restored and everyone gets back to normal soon! I know 200 of our hydro workers have travelled down to the US to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone I know here in the Shenandoah Valley finally has their power back on but, I've seen on the news were there are still those without. We appreciate all the help being sent.

      Delete