Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Blog Along #17

Helix is now back were it was before the frogging incident. Yay!

Wow! Color overload?

The other project is coming along nicely. I can't wait to finish it so that I can share. Last night, I tried working on the socks some more but, a combination of poor lighting, dark colors, and dry eyes did me in.

Oh! A Hexipuff update: 54.


I know it doesn't sound like much but, for me it is, with everything else I'm juggling, too. I got tried of counting the hexipuffs so, when I got to fifty I decided to bag and label them. Makes it a lot easier. Wonder how many of these I'll have laying around before it's complete?

Recently, I've made a habit of reading at night before bed, even if it is just a few sentences. This has helped greatly in catching up on my reading and quieting my mind for sleep. I used to do this while I was in school but, over time I have gotten out of the practice.  I'm over half way through Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon and during those brief down times during the day I've been reading my Knitting Traditions magazine.

For more awesome WIP's in action, hop on over to Tami's Amis and Small Things

6 comments:

  1. I think that 54 Hexipuffs is a huge accomplishment! You are well on your way to a beautiful blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagging and labeling makes a ton of sense! Like rolling coins!
    Love the yarn you've got for those socks, but like you, I can't manage anything with tiny stitches and dark yarn unless the light is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those socks are looking like a lot of fun to keep you interested in all the other projects. Love the bright in the background.
    Enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete