Friday, October 5, 2012

FO Friday #19

My first completed project in a long time! Meet Autumn Bonfires Shawl.





This was my first shawl that I've made and I designed it. I really love how it turned out and my lovey daughter modeled for me.


Reminiscent of roasting marshmallows around bonfires on chilly evenings this lacy shawl is knit as a 90 degree triangle. Autumn Bonfires Shawl can be worn multiple ways: wrapped around the neck like a kerchief, traditionally about the shoulders,etc. Autumn Bonfires Shawl is made using a light weight lace yarn. 80% Acrylic, 10% Mohair, and 10% Wool.

Join for Tami's Amis more awesome FOs!

14 comments:

  1. Your shawl is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors of that! And the stitch pattern is perfect for it too. You really should publish that pattern, I'd knit it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have a rough draft, just need the time to format it.

      Delete
  3. wow!! an amazing design!! It looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh It makes me want a smore right now. What yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are gorgeous! The pattern shows them off so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours!
    And you did a great job designing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! She did a lot of sighing and "Mom hurry up" :)

      Delete
  8. WOW.. congratulations The colors fit the design perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the d-r-a-m-a! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete