Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday #8

Last night, knitting while watching TV with Husband, I ask him what order he wanted the colors for hat #2 to be in. When he informs me that the colors that I've shown him aren't the ones he wants for the hat. He wants the same as in the pattern. Whoa! What? He helped me at the store pick out these colors. Ahhhhhhhh! Luckily, I have the colors he wants here at home but, still Dude.

I had already started, what I thought, would be hat #2 yesterday.


So, since I've only done the band, I'm changing up the pattern to my own. Finish this hat and list it in my store. It will be nice to have a Men's hat available for sale. The yarn is so soft and will feel good close to the skin.

Well, that's all I have to share today, haven't really had the time to read. So, nothing new on that.

Now, hop on over to Tami's Amis to view other fabulous artists and their work.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, isn't selective memory a wonderful thing? :D Still, you're doing lovely work on it, even if he did ask you to change everything mid-project.
    JNCL
    The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have the colors needed, plus a possible home for the hat you already started! Have you seen Franklin Habit's video about gift knitting? It's hilarious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edIlyY5_6EU&context=C32b2079ADOEgsToPDskKVPCqUmBuqLpLZjWdJ0rMD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! My hubs lost the hat I made him after one month of wearing it (and he actually did like it...it wasn't an intentional loss...at least I don't think so). :-)

    ReplyDelete