Monday, November 28, 2011

Ramblings and a Contest




I really need to get in the habit of posting the projects that I’m working on and those that I’ve finished. Ravelry has really helped me towards this goal but I’m just not at the level I would like to be, which are about three posts to my blog a week. I’m planning on participating in the WIP Wednesday and FO Fridays with  Tami's Amis and a Rambling post on Mondays.

There are some fabulous craft blogs out of the UK: Crafts From The Cwtch, A Stash Addicts Ramblings, and Exchanging Fire to name a few that I follow. What I am wondering is if there are any in the US and elsewhere that are interesting to follow?

Now to the goodies; I am going to have a few contests here on my blog. Due to the de-cluttering of my bookshelves I will be giving away some knit and crochet books. Also, there may be a little handmade goodie added in.

The Contest

To enter:
*Leave your name and email in THIS post.
*You must be 18 and over
*Tell me who started your love/obsession with knitting/crocheting.
*One entry per person per household.
*Contest ends Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at noon eastern time.

All names will be thrown into a hat and picked from there. Check back regularly for the winner and future contests.

This contest is closed.