Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For Valentine's Day my husband got me a huge heart shaped box of chocolates. Ah, so sweet of him. I love chocolates. Unfortunately, it didn't come with one of those papers telling you what the different flavors are. Well, one of them was coffee flavored. I'm extremely allergic to coffee. Took a big bite of this chocolate and swallowed it before realizing the flavor of it. Now my stomach is all upset. Ugh! I feel so sick. Thank God, it was diluted.

On a different note, I started a new hat and am almost done with it. I enjoy making the hats because they are small, easy to take with me, and quick to make. Almost, instant gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment